TUBELESS WHEEL KIT
Each upgrade kit consists of:
Rear wheel: 17”x 3.50-36 hole, black or gold powder-coated aluminium rim, heavy-duty stainless steel spokes and CNC machined billet, black anodised, aluminium RRP hub that accepts the OEM cush drive, rubbers and brake components (including ABS).
Front wheel: 19”x 2.50-36 hole, black or gold powder-coated aluminium rim, heavy-duty stainless steel spokes and CNC machined billet, black anodised, aluminium RRP hub & dedicated disc spider that accepts the OEM brake components, and a new ABS ring.
Both wheels are supplied with high-quality, sealed roller bearings and seals.
We have designed, developed and manufactured our own heavy-duty, tubeless spoked wheels for the new BMW G310GS, based on our rally & adventure experiences.
These are an improvement over the tubed versions, as we prefer to run tubeless tyres on an adventure motorcycle of this size, as repairing punctures can be much easier than those with inner tubes fitted.
All of our wheels use stainless steel heavy duty spokes and plated brass nipples.
Both front and rear hubs are manufactured from 6082T6 billet aluminium alloy, and black anodised for a durable finish.
Benefits of our wheel kit:
• Rear hub is designed to work with the OEM cush drive and rubbers.
• Our rear hub/rim is 36 spoke pattern, much stronger and resistant to flex.
• Hubs supplied with bearings & seals.
• Both front & rear hubs designed to work with OEM discs, rear ABS ring and OEM screws.
• High-tensile "Bulldog" spokes are 33% larger cross section, and consequently 60% stronger tensile strength than the OEM plated mild steel spokes, plus they are corrosion-proof.
• Nipples are nickel-plated brass, again, corrosion-proof, maintenance free.
Both wheels are professionally sealed with a tubeless conversion by Bartubeless, with a 4 year warranty on each wheel.
Both rims are high-grade aluminium alloy, with tubeless "bump" for correct sealing.
The rim sizes are 19"x2,50 front and 17"x3,50 rear, 36 spoke hole pattern, and are available in either black or gold powder-coat.
Please select correct colour option from drop-down box.
We prefer the powder-coat rather than anodising for the reason it is more durable, less resistant to marking when riding off-road, or changing tyres. And also they can be "touched up" with paint, if required, if they do happen to get damaged.