NEW 2017! Introducing the Coyote Saddlebag Roll Top, a fresh update of our original flagship horseshoe-shaped dual sport and enduro Giant Loop Saddlebag design that launched our company in 2008. The Coyote Saddlebag Roll Top features a convenient rolling closure that seals out water and dust while maintaining the packable volume and all the unique “go light, go fast, go far” features of the zipper closure Coyote Saddlebag. Other enhancements include sewn-on molded rubber badges, Giant Loop branded grab handles that double as side compression straps, a set of 3 RF welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air purge valves, and drains in the bottoms of the Saddlebag’s “legs” that allow water to escape if it manages to penetrate the highly water resistant outer shell.
100% WATERPROOF! The choice for hardcore off-road expeditions. Carry gear for multi-day trips — and still work the entire saddle. Rides on rear fender and/or tail rack. Straps on to dirt bikes and dual sport motorcycles, no passenger pegs required.
• Includes set of 3 roll-top 100% waterproof fitted Dry Pod liners
• Volume: 39 liters
• Rear mounting system — use fender hooks or included webbing loop for easier, more flexible adjustment
• Cinch ring with side-release buckled compression straps
• Zipper defended by storm flap
• Reflective accents for better visibility
• 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (laser-cut aluminum) + stainless steel clamp included
• Military-spec materials and construction
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Made in U.S.A.
• Volume: 39 liters
• Weight: 4.5 lbs (with included Hot Springs Heat Shield + 3 Dry Pods)
Dimensions (fully packed)
61.5″ – bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
7″ – height of bag in top center
6″ – distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
9″ – front to back in top center
• Outer Bombshell™: 22 oz. vinyl coated polyester reinforced with ballistic nylon
• Beefy YKK coil zipper
• Military-spec fasteners
• Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments
• Nylike webbing compression straps