PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR WHEELS,
THE HUBS ARE MACHINED, BUT REQUIRE BUILDING AND SENDING TO ITALY IN THE CASE OF TUBELESS, TAKING 4-6 WEEKS FROM TIME OF ORDER.
TUBELESS WHEEL KIT
FOR HONDA CB500X 2019 MODEL ONLY
Each upgrade kit consists of:
• Rear wheel: 17”x 3.50-36 spoke, powder-coated aluminium rim, heavy-duty stainless steel spokes and nickel-plated brass nipples (corrosion-free) fitted to our own CNC machined billet aluminium hub that accepts the OEM cush drive, rubbers and brake components.
• Front wheel: 19”x 2.50-36 spoke, powder-coated aluminium rim, heavy-duty stainless steel spokes with nickel-plated brass nipples (corrosion-free) fitted to our own CNC machined billet aluminium hub.
We have designed, developed and manufactured our own heavy-duty, tubeless spoked wheels for the new Honda CB500X, based on our rally & adventure experiences.
These are an improvement over the tubed versions, as we prefer to run tubeless tyres on an adventure motorcycle of this size, as repairing punctures can be much easier than those with inner tubes fitted.
Both our wheels use stainless steel heavy duty spokes and plated brass nipples.
Both front and rear hubs are manufactured from 6082T6 billet aluminium alloy, and black anodised for a durable finish.
Benefits of our wheel kit:
• Rear hub is designed to work with the OEM cush drive and rubbers.
• Our rear hub/rim is 36 spoke pattern, much stronger and resistant to flex.
• Hubs supplied with bearings & seals.
• Both front & rear hubs designed to work with OEM discs, rear ABS ring and OEM screws.
• High-tensile "Bulldog" spokes are 33% larger cross section, and consequently 60% stronger tensile strength than the OEM plated mild steel spokes, plus they are corrosion-proof.
• Nipples are nickel-plated brass, again, corrosion-proof, maintenance free.
Both wheels are professionally sealed with a tubeless conversion by Bartubeless, with a 4 year warranty on each wheel.
Both rims are high-grade aluminium alloy, with tubeless "bump" for correct sealing.
The rim sizes are 19"x2,50 front and 17"x3,50 rear, 36 spoke hole pattern, and are available in either black or gold powder-coat.
Please select correct colour option from drop-down box.
We prefer the powder-coat rather than anodising for the reason it is more durable, less resistant to marking when riding off-road, or changing tyres. And also they can be "touched up" with paint, if required, if they do happen to get damaged.
We have used these wheels extensively ourselves in order to prove our design and strength, and the Bartubeless conversion is something we have been using on our CB500X Adventure wheel kits for 5 years with zero problems.
DO NOT USE ACID, OR ALKALI-BASED WHEEL CLEANERS TO REMOVE DIRT AND BRAKE DUST, AS THESE CAN CORRODE AND REMOVE THE POWDER-COATING AND TARNISH THE STAINLESS-STEEL AND NICKEL-PLATED BRASS NIPPLES. USE A PH-NUETRAL CLEANER, OR SOAP AND WATER.