Benefits of our wheel kit:
• Rear hub is designed to work with the OEM cush drive and rubbers.
• Our rear hub/rim is 36 spoke pattern, much stronger and resistant to flex.
• Hubs supplied with bearings & seals.
• Both front & rear hubs designed to work with OEM discs, rear ABS ring and OEM screws.
• High-tensile "Bulldog" spokes are 33% larger cross section, and consequently 60% stronger tensile strength than the OEM plated mild steel spokes, plus they are corrosion-proof.
• Nipples are nickel-plated brass, again, corrosion-proof, maintenance free.
Both rims are high-grade aluminium alloy.
The rim sizes are 19"x2,50 front and 17"x3,50 rear, 36 spoke hole pattern, and are available in either black or gold powder-coat.
Please select correct colour option from drop-down box.
We prefer the powder-coat rather than anodising for the reason it is more durable, less resistant to marking when riding off-road, or changing tyres. And also they can be "touched up" with paint, if required, if they do happen to get damaged.
DO NOT USE ACID, OR ALKALI-BASED WHEEL CLEANERS TO REMOVE DIRT AND BRAKE DUST, AS THESE CAN CORRODE AND REMOVE THE POWDER-COATING AND TARNISH THE STAINLESS-STEEL AND NICKEL-PLATED BRASS NIPPLES. USE A PH-NUETRAL CLEANER, OR SOAP AND WATER.
DO NOT USE "SLIME" TYPE PUNCTURE SEALANTS CONTINUALLY, ONLY IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY REPAIR, AS THE CAUSTIC EFFECT OF THE SEALANTS CAN PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE INTERNAL ALLOY RIM FACE AND CAUSE LEAKAGE ON THE BARTUBELESS RUBBER SEAL BAND.