Our trail spanner set is an essential component to any CRF300L/Rally toolkit, designed for use in emergency modifications on the trail.
Main 3-in-1 steel spanner, for rear axle nut, front wheel spindle & fork pinch bolts,with mini stainless steel spanner included, for holding rear axle and adjusting tensioner.
Both tools fit in the OEM plastic toolbox
Large 3-in-1 Spanner:
- 6mm steel construction
- Anti corrosion zinc plated
- 24mm ring spanner ( rear wheel nut )
- 14mm hex key ( front wheel axle )
- 10mm internal socket ( front pinch bolts, triple clamp bolts front disc bolts, rear chain guard )
Included Mini Spanner:
- Laser cut 3mm Stainless Steel
- 17mm ring and 10mm open spanner for stopping rear axle spinning / adjusting chain
NOTE: Due to the front axle spindle and rear axle nut often being overtightened during PDI at dealers, it is recommended to undo them first, in the workshop, using a socket and bar, rather than this trail hand tool.